Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Micah's First Day of Kindergarten!

                               
    

 Well, it was the moment Micah had been waiting for since Jordan hopped on the bus his first day of kindergarten last year.  Micah was SO ready to become a big boy and start school!  I wasn't sure how I would feel.  Up until that morning I was feeling pretty calm, not anticipating any sadness.  For the most part, I was not emotional....just one little lump in my throat as the bus drove off.  After school, Micah was all smiles, wanting to share all about his day.  The highlight was a scavenger hunt throughout Poplar Bridge, hunting for the gingerbread boy.

My hope and prayer for Micah this year (and for all my boys) is that he would be confident, filled with wonder and excitement for all the things he will learn and do.

As for me....life is a little different now, and I'm enjoying it.  We'll see what this year brings!

No comments: