Thursday, September 2, 2010

MN State Fair!





We love the State Fair! Today was rainy and cool, so the crowds were so much more manageable than we're used to. Aunt Elsie, Ben & Ama joined us this year (We missed you, Wohlrabe's...next year we'll go twice to make up for it!) Of course we enjoyed the corndogs, cheese curds, ice cream, and deep fried pickles. Jordan was thrilled to be able to join his older brother and cousin on all the big kid rides!

2 comments:

Peg Beltrand said...

I like your new background. You'll have to show me how you did that. I'd like to change ours up a little bit. Scott and Selah went to the fair together this year and had a great time. Glad you had a peaceful time at your retreat. I want to hear more about it. We should schedule a date some time soon for just us. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Oops! I am on my mom's computer so it says Peg but it is really me Kari.