Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Birthday Fun




Wow, did I ever feel loved on my birthday! I celebrated with my boys......yummy chocolate cake and birthday song. The next night I was treated to dessert with my mom and sis. Then came my big birthday surprise from my husband....a girls weekend in LA with my good friend from college. I was glad to also visit some extended family while in CA. I boarded the plane Wednesday evening and returned 4 days later a much more relaxed and refreshed mom & wife. Thank you honey for this incredible gift! (And thanks to Liz for showing me a great time.) I truly felt overwhelmed and grateful.

And no, I didn't accidently insert a picture from last winter.....this is the first time I recall getting snowed on on my birthday. Gotta love Minnesota! The trip to 85 degree weather couldn't have come at a better time.

No comments: