

JoJo started preschool this week. He is such a big boy! Being the middle child with his little brother so close in age, I sometimes wonder if he feels lost in the shuffle. I was so proud of him on Tuesday, so confidently marching into his new classroom. No tears.
You can see Micah in this picture mimicking his brother, wanting so much to be big. The adjustment this fall has gone really well, and I love our new schedule. With AJ in full-day kindergarten and JoJo in preschool 3 mornings a week, Micah is finally getting some one-on-one time with me! And I love the feeling of more freedom. Feeling very thankful tonight.
1 comment:
That picture with the socks is PRICELESS!! I just love those boys! We need to plan another cabin weekend soon so I can have more extended time with them...and their fantastic parents of course!!
Post a Comment