Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Softball

I don't have a picture yet to prove it, but Lawrence & I are in a softball league. This may not seem amazing to some, but it is quite remarkable for us! I haven't played on a team of any sort since intramurals in college (12 years ago). And exercise??? Who has time for that? So to say I'm out of shape is an understatement. I did play softball in middle school, but only for one year. I'm catcher, and after one game I realize I clearly didn't know what I was getting into. I had recurring visions of being knocked out and sent to the ER. And I have yet to throw far enough for the ball to reach the pitcher. But luckily our team is laid back, and it's all for fun! The "Living Stoners" (unofficial name for our church team) won our first game. It's a blast!

No comments: