Saturday, May 5, 2007

Gratitude

Micah is 7 weeks old now, and is managing to survive the physical "affection" poured onto him by his big brothers. He's already showing great resilience and just wants to be where the action is. He's smiling now and is growing more and more responsive.

Being a mother of three sons is an amazing thing. On more than one occasion since Micah's birth I have sat back and marveled at the miracle of life. I watch my children interact with one another and I'm filled with such gratitude. I thank God for the privilege of being called "Mommy" and although overwhelmed at times with the awesome responsibility of parenthood I wouldn't trade it for anything. And being the only female in our house will have its perks. All I have to say is, "Honey, I need some girl time." Lawrence feels like he can never deny me that time! I'll try not to abuse it.


1 comment:

sarah w said...

He is so cute and You are a real good mom.