Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Break at the Cabin





The boys and I loaded up the van and headed to my parents' cabin for spring break. I swear that the boys are happiest when they are in the woods. Give them a stick and they will be content for hours, with just their imaginations and each other. Lots of exploring was done, and I actually got some rest myself, which was one of my goals. Note the 2 videos. AJ and Jordan found a mouse and nest in the swim raft and were trying to muster up enough courage to take another peek. And the video of Jordan, Micah & the bike showed how they entertained themselves for quite some time. I am thankful for the chance to step away from our routine and play in the woods! The only thing that would have made this trip even better was if Daddy could have joined us. We sure missed you, Dad!

No comments: