Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Micah Lawrence


Micah turned 2 on March 19. We had a fun double party with family on Sunday (daddy's birthday is just 3 days after his). I made my first attempt at a gluten-free, dairy-free cake. Not nearly as good as the real thing, but Micah loved it, and that's the important thing.

It's strange not having a "baby" anymore, even though Micah is still my baby! More and more he is developing his own unique personality, and he's talking so much now. He is a full blown toddler. He's my early riser, and most mornings I hear him (around 6 am) calling out, "Mama, are you?" He then proceeds to devour 3 or 4 bowls of cereal. (Side note: our grocery bill is rapidly increasing with our 3 growing boys!) Micah remains the tough baby brother that he's been all along, and he has no trouble keeping up with the roughhousing his brothers engage in. My life is so rich, and I thank God every day for the family He's blessed me with. Happy birthday, Micah. Mommy loves you SO MUCH!

No comments: