This was a big day for the Wangs. AJ started preschool and Mama started grad school. This picture is the best I could get. He had been very excited to start school but then got hesitant when the actual day arrived. He wanted to stay home with Grandma, his cousin and his brothers. He ended up having a great time and on the car ride home said, "Thanks for bringing me to school, Mom."As for me, I've entered Hamline University's graduate program. I'm pursuing my K-12 Reading Licensure. This will work towards renewing my teaching license, to equip me in the area of education I've always been passionate about.....helping struggling readers. My first class went very well. The reason I'm writing this at 2:30 am, however, is because of the caffeine in my system. I needed it to get through the 4-hour class! I'm so excited about the program and am thankful for the support of my mom and husband on the home front.
2 comments:
What a big boy AJ is. Very cool about starting grad school, Sara. You'll do fabulous!!! I'd love to hear more about it sometime!
Sara, I need to hear more about your grad program! Reading has always had a special place in my heart and I have thought about getting that type of license. Let's chat!
Post a Comment